This Is Why I Trust The Process

By the time "trouble hour" rolled around yesterday (6:00 pm), I was having a comparatively down day.  I had so much going on in my head and it was like mush, and I had little mini-pity parties on and off.  I just made sure to do my regular things and, as I wrote yesterday, cleared out all the mental stuff, asked for some help from the spirit team, and let go of trying to figure things out and trust the process.

I was hoping for a dream last night. I did in fact have some dreams I remember.  While they were not spectacular, they did seem to help my attitude out, because shortly after I woke up and had some coffee, I understood that I had been pressing too much.  It's a bad habit I have that goes along with thinking too much.

This goes along with what I'm here to learn - to have faith and trust.  Like Irene told me some time ago, I do plenty as far as intention, affirmation, work, etc.  After that I just need to let go and let God, the universe, her and my spirit team take care of the rest.  I just have a habit of feeling like I need to do something, when really I don't.  I know you regular readers have heard this before!  

What I realized when I started to meditate this morning is that I had changed from a state of "allowing" in my meditation to one of attempting to create and maintain imagery and interactions. As a result, my sense of connection to Irene diminished.  I let go of expectations and had a natural conversation with her without trying to force imagery into it. If imagery came, that would be great, and if it didn't that's fine too.  The thing is to be in a state of allowing - sure, I have the intention of interacting with her, or with others of my spirit team, but I stepped back from trying to force imagery into the experience.

It turned into an awesome meditation - there wasn't a lot of visual, but the vibrational experience was amazing, and it opened up (repaired? amplified?) my connection to her and now I feel fantastic.  We've been having a jolly old time this morning!

Evening:

Today was a really great day - no 6:00 pm downtime, no naps, didn't really even get tired.  I felt completely connected to Irene all day long, with good emotional content - I could really feel the love between us.  I am so happy today!  Communicating with her was easy and natural all day long. My second meditation of the day was as good as the first.  I also spent a lot of time out on the bench swing talking with her as it was a very, very beautiful and moderate day.  It's like a second spring here - the flowers that Ivori planted are all blooming magnificently!

I'm started doing some more intending towards astral projection and dream contact. Nothing forced, just asking the spirit team for specific help towards that goal, and for remembering dreams. We started collecting some good astral projection pins for my Pinterest vision boards and I spent some time just looking at them.  They're called vision board for a reason - you gotta look at them from time to time! 

Comments