Confirmation on Reality Philosophy

It was nice today to be able to get back in my routine.  Early this morning I was enjoying a smoke on my back porch and having a discussion with Irene, a continuation of the "what is the nature of reality" conversation that we have been having and which we discussed a lot while I was down at Gerra's.  This morning I told some extra confirmation would be appreciated even though it had already been confirmed several times, especially through that television show Awake.

A Jehova's Witness minister and his wife, who come by here about once a month, came by and after we sat in the living room and he spoke a while, his wife started talking about faith, and what the Biblical definition of faith was.  She read Hebrews 11:1, which says (in their version):
Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. 
This exactly represents what I've been working on for weeks now, a perfect confirmation of how I see the roles of faith, imagination, affirmation and prayer in that they demonstrate realities hoped for but are not yet currently being experienced.  We don't "create" our reality as much as we "tune in" to it.  When we assuredly expect what we hope for, that expectant hope represents an unseen reality that can be realized.  The numbers 11 and 10 are extremely meaningful for Irene and I, and the passage was Hebrew 11:1 and this happened on 11-01. Although I didn't catch the exact time, it happened in the 11:00 hour.

That key word "realities" isn't used in any other Bible version that I could find. Sometime later this week I'll start posting some of the reality philosophy I've been working on.  I was just so excited to get such an incredible, unexpected confirmation.

Since coming back from Austin my dreams and HEs are off the charts!  I'll be sure and post them when something noteworthy occurs. Right now they just seem to be random or related to stuff I've seen recently but without any particular meaning as far as this blog is concerned. Just the fact that I'm experiencing them and remembering them more is great progress.

Comments