I'm A Lucky Guy!

Although the physical atmosphere isn't great lately (too humid), I've noticed when the air here is like that, it's almost as if the other side is calling me.  I get this lethargic buzz in my head and if I meditate or lay down to do hypnagogic experience, I'm immediately immersed in our frequency and feel high as a kite.

Today I wanted to acknowledge how fortunate I am.  The fact is, a lot of people don't ever know or even meet their soul mate.  I'm one of the lucky ones - I found my soul mate, married her, and had 27 incredible years with her here.  Even though she died and I had to endure that grief, now I am so lucky to know that I have such a strong and loving person dedicated to my well-being, watching over me and doing all she can to make me happy and comfort me.  It's like having a very special, intimate guardian angel.

Knowing my soul mate is with me constantly makes me very happy.  She always hears me and immersion in our "connection vibration" is just a few seconds of meditation away. We can laugh and play and joke and talk all we want about family and events.  Every day and night is an adventure as we navigate this new form of our relationship.  She showers me with signs and confirmations and plays music in my head for me, and takes over visualizations to surprise and show me she is here.  There is anticipation every time I meditate or do HEs or sleep that I might see her or have a new kind of experience.

I wouldn't wish Irene back into this world simply because I know she's better off where she is and is far more capable of helping me and all our children from her vantage point. Rather, though I long to be with her in her world, I do find this situation enjoyable and very interesting.  I don't know how this will ultimately play out, but for now it is quite fulfilling, exciting, and full of anticipation.  That's a good and rare place to be even when both are living in the same world, so I find myself with reason to actually appreciate the circumstances that have brought us to this.


Comments