Irene and irene

No confirmation so far on the stuff I was talking about the other day, but I guess I didn't need it. Or maybe I was just supposed  to make my own decision on it.  I guess I had really already made my decision about it and just wanted support in making it.

Anyway, the guy in the video from the other day was talking about how he opened up his ability to speak to the dead.  He was a highly skeptical person and didn't believe that talking to the dead or even spirit guides was possible, so he just pretended to be talking to them in his mind.  If you've ever had a pretend conversation with someone in your mind, you know what I'm talking about.  I would often have long conversations in my head with living people, but it was really just me basically trying to sort something out in my own mind.  Come to think about it, they really weren't "conversations" as much as me, in my head, trying to explain to someone (usually my brother Reed) what I was thinking, and by doing that I was sorting it out for myself.

Now, if you remember from earlier in this blog, I have what I call imagined interactions with Irene. In these interactions I do almost all the talking.  What this guy said was that he would pretend asking questions and pretend getting answers, all the time thinking he was just making the stuff up in his own head.  Eventually, however, the "other" person would say something surprising or specific that he had no way of knowing, and that is where he believed the pretending had turned into actual conversation with someone or something other than himself.

I've experienced things like that too, where I get imagery or information that doesn't feel like it's something I generated.  It would occur easily and without my specific input and usually causes a huge emotional impact. I called those instances "envisionings" of Irene.

Anyway, I already have "conversations" with Irene in my head (as well as out loud on my end), even though they are mostly one-sided because I didn't really think that she could really just respond.  I have thought all this time that her "responses" would have to be in her voice or carry that emotional weight before I should consider the info to be actually from her.  If her part of the conversation in my head was in a "neutral" voice, I just assumed it was me supplying her side of the conversation for my own benefit.

I really didn't know how to process this yesterday so I think my mind just kind of shut down for a day for repairs.  This morning, though, things are different.  This morning I woke up, feel absolutely great and have been able to process it.  I don't need confirmation because I want to go this route and there's no downside to it.  There's no reason not to go this route.

I'm not going to assert in this blog or anywhere else that these "pretend" conversations with Irene in my head are actual conversations with her, but that is what I'm going to believe for myself. I've tried it out this morning and it feels great, and irene (little "i" for "imagined Irene") said some things I hadn't thought of and which were very, very useful in putting this new system or view in context.

First, irene pointed out that we already had a similar communication in our heads before she died - I would know what she was thinking and it seemed to me that they were just my own thoughts.  This would happen on a daily basis.  Second, she said that we, as soul mates, were essentially one "being" anyway, and that sharing a flow of thoughts and images was easy and natural for us, and that a lot of it would, of course, seem like it was "coming from my own mind" even if it was from her because we are that connected and in sync.

As to why her voice in my head sounded neutral, I got a very interesting response. She said to think of it as "texting". That is also why it is so open to interpretation as to whom it is coming from and even what some of it means.  At this stage, it's easy for her to "text" me (talk in the irene voice/perspective), but that means the interaction carries less of a sense of authenticity - just like texting. It's not like talking in person or on the phone.  It's easy for her to do, but the problem is really getting me to accept it and actually listen.

She also said that over time this will increase our capacity to communicate better and more clearly.  I see it as exercising the faith, trust and intuition aspects of my mind/spirit - something I've realized may be part of my reason to still be here.

Here's the kicker, though, something I worked out in my mind this morning when I was working to intellectually justify doing this.  Let's say I'm actually just "pretending" - that Irene is really not sending me irene messages via my mental conversations and it's all just me.  So what?  (1) It makes me happy, and happy is the vibration I want, (2) it keeps me focused on and intending communication with Irene; (3) it exercises my faith, trust and intuition, and (4) it affirms my growing connection to her in an "actualized" or current sense with a happy emotional charge.  The "pretending" process can't hurt me because it's not like I'm going to pretend to tell myself to do something idiotic or stupid and I certainly wouldn't accept that such a thing would actually coming from Irene. I'm not going to try to represent it to anyone as actually conversing with Irene.  There is literally no downside to this and it can only help me achieve what I'm trying to achieve.

irene keeps telling me "it doesn't have to be difficult" and "don't overthink it".  Part of my problem is that if it isn't difficult, I tend to think it isn't real or valuable - but there's literally no downside to this, it's easy, feels great and I can do it anytime I want, all I want.

So, all this time I've been telling myself that I won't believe I'm actually talking with/experiencing Irene until I astral project and can encounter her with full, total clarity. Now, I believe I am already talking to her, easily and comfortably.

There's more to this, but enough for now.  I'm having such a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment