Mental Discipline

This morning I felt awful physically.  I must have had a bug or something.  Mentally I was pretty much completely apathetic.  I did my morning prayers and attempted to meditate, but couldn't do anything but think about work so I took a couple of antihistamines and went back to bed.

I woke up and still didn't feel very good, so I just told myself to be disciplined, don't do anything stupid  like eat too much or start going down memory lane or smoke more than allowed.  I remembered that some days my job is to just not do anything self-destructive.  I stayed disciplined and slowly got to feeling better and better. At around noon I was able to start working and shortly thereafter was able to meditate.

Irene or Thomas have been telling me to get back to writing on my book, which I've paused doing because I didn't feel well either emotionally or physically.  I've had a couple of weird encounters with a squirrel in my yard - I don't know what that's about, if anything.

As soon as I sat down to meditate my mind hit irene's frequency and I felt her and boom "Forever and For Always" started playing in my head! I was able to channel up my energy and felt zero sadness and nothing but pure love and happiness. Man, it felt GREAT!  I was able to visualize her and I in the astral easily. It made my heart race happily and my smile was so big it started to hurt.  No tears!  That's a first for this much emotion.

I need to stay on track.  This is all part of the skills I'm here to acquire/learn/develop.  My mental discipline feel much better just after a couple of days and I feel like it's making a real difference.

Comments