A Little Pick-Me-Up From Irene

Yesterday I had a little trouble with my mental discipline - ate a little too much, smoked more than two cigarettes - but after a good talk with Irene last night I'm back on track today.  I had another blissful meditation this morning, and it's like getting a concentrated shot of Irene for the day.  It's really incredible.  Had another one just like it in the early afternoon and had to lay down and attempt to astral project due to the totally buzzed feeling.  I didn't astral project, but I did have a good nap.

I was surprised by how much I was able to work today.  I remember that before when I went even an hour concentrating on work I'd find myself starting to panic because I hadn't been thinking of Irene.
Today I was able to put quite a bit of continuous time at a sitting between walking the dogs and doing my light exercises.  One of my exercises is walking up and down our stairs five round-trips and I started imagining each trip up as a trip up to the astral where I'm visiting my wife as a means of intentionalizing and tuning in to that experience.

Yesterday during one of our talks we were going on about things that would be really fun to do in the astral.  One of the things that popped in my head was doing "murder mystery" parties or going into virtual reality scenarios where we could play a detective team and solve murders together - she always loved her murder mysteries, both on TV and in books she read.

On my own I watch very little TV now - Wheel of Fortune and about 30 minutes of something while I eat.  I usually watch YouTube videos even then. Today I got to feeling a little down around 4:30 in the afternoon as I was thinking maybe I was having some trouble properly interpreting or accessing her mental communication.  Suddenly I had doubts about it.

It was weird - I was talking to Irene about how strange it felt, but how glad I was to not be experiencing those semi-panic events that would happen around my chest and throat.  I told her how much I enjoyed the meditational contact we've been having and not to worry because it was probably just my usual afternoon weirdness.  I was hungry so I flipped through some channels until I found a show I thought I could watch about 30 minutes of.

I paused it while I made my food so I could skip through the commercials. I'm sitting there eating and a commercial comes on and I forget to skip over it. It's a promo for a murder/detective movie or TV series and this woman is hosting a murder mystery party at her home, and the whole thing is a period piece where everyone is dressed up in my favorite style.  I literally haven't seen an ad for anything remotely like that since I can remember.

I burst out laughing and told her that was freakin' amazing.  She knew I need a little pick-me-up and gave it to me immediately.  That's truly amazing.

Comments

Post a Comment