Not So Bad Day

Something I have found that I have to keep in mind is not to assign too much significance to simply feeling bad or sad.  Today hasn't been a great day.  I'm working on getting the title transfer for the truck and felt sad for a while a few times.  The air is thick and hot and I was up late watching the game with one of my sons.  Meditation has been great and I've stuck to my routine, but I just don't feel as good as I have been.

That's normal life, however.  Sometimes you don't feel good.  We all have things we can feel sad about from time to time.  Not everything needs to be put into context of what "the problem" may be with my efforts to increase communication with Irene.  There's no reason to assume there is any problem. Some sadness about our situation is completely normal and reflective of my longing to be with her in the Astral; again, it's what one would expect even under normal circumstances of being apart from your loved one.

Something I haven't thought about much is the dream.  Clearly, it is now possible for her to appear to me in my dream. That's monumental.  Although I've dreamt of her before, I didn't have the impression those were anything other than subconscious manifestations.  This was a bit more substantial because (1) it was in direct response to my description to her about what needed to happen for me to give the truck to Emanuel, and (2) Her face and form in the dream stood up to close scrutiny.  She was the only person in the dream I recognized.  Also, in the dream I specifically remembered that my Irene had passed over, and I remembered the dream, something I rarely do.

Although the dream didn't have the clarity I would expect from a true visitation dream, it means progress has been made.  She can visit my dreams and I can remember those dreams. That's actually a big realization of my intention, prayer and affirmation efforts to be able to interact with perfect clarity here, in the astral, and in dream areas.  We may not have total clarity yet, but her presence in that dream was pretty clear, lasted longer than prior ones, and she spoke and I heard her voice.  I think any other day and I'd be over the moon.

I'm a little frustrated that I can't remember more dreams or that I can't seem to become conscious and lucid dream. I had a couple of great experiences right after I started trying to astral project, but after that nothing.  I still see impressions of stuff when I close my eyes, but that has not developed any further yet either.  The best thing going on right now is that intense frequency contact I get during meditation - and I am very, very grateful for it.

I'm actually very grateful that now a "bad day" is me being a little sad for short spells during a day; I remember what bad days used to be and today is a straight up blessing compared to those days.


Comments