Some Interesting Dreams

Last night I asked for help in astral projection and to have dreams I could remember and would be helpful in that attempt and the continued strengthening of the connection between me and Irene, and also to open me up to more help from my spirit team.

Waking up about 3:30 a.m. or so, I stayed up a little bit deciding what to do. I had read that it's best to attempt astral projection after you wake up but before your body and mind has time to go into full wakefulness mode. So I lay back down to try to get into the "drifting off" state they described but not to actually fall asleep.  That was relatively easy since I had two cups of decaf before going to bed and I kept having to use the bathroom!

Irene was in one of the dreams; someone was helping me look through a book of images and there was one with Irene, and as I looked it turned into a video of her walking through what looked like a mall with my brother, his wife and my sister. I was looking at the scene from high above them.

There was another dream of her but I can't remember anything other than the feeling it was good.  Then I was laying down and a bald guy was kneeling over me with a knife. I wasn't scared at all, it was some kind of agreement between us. He "killed" me with the knife but it didn't hurt and it didn't concern me; he then pushed me out of my body. That's when I woke up.

All of that was very, very positive - moving exactly towards what I have asked for!  I'm going to continue with this going forward, even drinking the late decaf to make sure I wake up several times so I can keep putting myself in a suitable state of "drifting off" several times a night.

After all that I slept much later than usual and woke up feeling fantastic.  I thanked Irene and everyone for their efforts and told them how much I appreciated them working to help me out.

Copyright 2017 William J. Murray

Comments