Tuesday, May 30, 2017 Session Description

Evening ended well yesterday, full session, was a little nervous around 6pm and after that I might have something negative going on but it never really surfaced.  Gerra got her new car deal (getting the actual car Wednesday) with a clear signal from Irene. 


Woke up this morning feeling really good, had a good full session.  Day progressed well, did one more full session, only felt slightly off at one point after a family member came over and talked.  I’m thinking I’m going to need to put in a session every time after people visit just to make sure I clear out all emotions that are not my own.

My sessions are not strict or formal - it depends on if I feel like doing something in particular first or just don't feel like doing something else yet.  Often I begin with just talking with Irene. We talk about the kids, grandkids and our great granddaughter, about our plans for the future; about things we went through here; I try to imagine what her life is like and we crack wise and make smart-aleck and sarcastic comments that make us laugh; usually I envision her curled up beside me with my arm around her and us both sipping coffee like we did so, so many times; sometimes images of us pop in my head with us in what appear to be various afterlife surroundings.  That may go on for 10 minutes to an hour or so; and it usually leads to prayers if I haven't started with those.

I begin with a prayer of gratitude for all my blessings, an that goes on for a few minutes, then a prayer for Irene, family and friends, and myself; I pray for strength, for joy, for connection to Irene; I pray to feel her love and hear her, feel her and see her; I pray for guidance and protection, for a sense of fulfillment, wholeness and being complete. I pray for energy, direction and motivation towards my goals of interacting with Irene with perfect clarity and for purpose and happiness while I am still here.

Then I usually meditate, which can be for different things - to raise my vibrational level, or to use affirmations to accomplish the content of my prayers; or to move into the spiritual world for a while so I can visit Irene.  Occasionally I use the meditation to more deeply envision Irene being with me .

Comments