Phase One Successful, On to Phase Two!

The subtitle on this blog reads [used to read, now I've changed it - WJM]: "My attempt to develop a fulfilling relationship with my soul-mate after she passed from the physical."  Amazingly, I now have a fulfilling relationship with Irene even though she has crossed over. That relationship is as good now, if not even better, than it was before.  I say "even better" because we have seen it not only survive but grow stronger because of this challenge.  Sometime during the day yesterday I realized that I have actually accomplished what I originally set out to do, but I have already expanded the scope of what I wish to achieve if possible.

Originally, I was only keeping track of all the signs and messages that Irene was sending.  When I realized the only way I would be able to survive her passing was if I could keep our relationship and contact alive, I turned that into a journal, mainly to remind myself during dark times that there were times when I did feel whole and connected.  When I first started thinking it might be possible to achieve some measure of continued connection to Irene that would keep me going and possibly lead to a happy life, I decided to blog it here.  Maybe we can go even further than that, though.

I'd like to be able to physically interact with Irene with complete clarity, whether here, in some dream state or in the astral world.  That means seeing her as a physical being, hearing her clearly, interacting in a real state, being able to touch and feel each other.  I don't think these are "needs" of mine right now, but are rather just things I want to try and accomplish with her.  That is the bar I set for myself before I would ever assert as a fact that I am actually interacting with her when I speak to others or write bout our efforts.  Make no mistake, though, I personally believe I am currently interacting with Irene, although I consider the frequency reception and interpretations of her to be still in the early stages.  This blog will continue to chronicle my efforts towards that goal, as well as anything else that is related.

Something I've picked up the past few days that has been vitally important to me is developing my mental discipline.  This is something I can see would be pretty important in the afterlife, not to mention very helpful here. I start with very little goals, easily achievable, and do them every day.  I walk up and down the stairs five times every day; I stick to my two cigarettes a day routine (until I deplete the cigarettes I have and buy lights instead, when I might go to three a day, but not more).   I write on my book every day, even if it is just a little.  I actually feel better and better as the days go by about everything as I build up my mental discipline.

I also think that mental discipline is a key ingredient in going forward trying to deepen the connection between myself and Irene - tuning into her frequency and the frequency of the experiential reality where we are together. That's my theory, anyway.

Comments

  1. You should write about the good juju that we are experiencing from you an Irene 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment