Calm In The Face of a Storm

What a day I had yesterday.  So sorry I wasn't able to post, but I by the time I got home I was really too drained to do anything with my brain other than eat, walk the dogs and go to sleep early.

We had a meeting with an attorney over some of the issues that came crashing into our lives earlier this week and that took longer than expected.  I can't get into any of it here, but let's just say it's something that would ordinarily be very, very stressful, even though it didn't directly involve me.  I never really felt stressed, although my mind was more on those issues than anything else, and I kept having to refocus on our happy frequency again and again.  It did keep me feeling centered and really rather removed from the situation.

Also, driving tends to wear me out and I ran other errands in town, so I'm sure that contributed to the draining fatigue I felt yesterday evening. Other than that, though, I felt great mentally and emotionally - I didn't crash in the slightest and kept talking with Irene the whole time, asking for help from her and my spirit team.  It's really such a comfort to be able to talk to her all I want, any time I want, and know that she's here, listening and responding.

The strangest thing has been going on the past couple of days - my meditations and astral projection attempts are constantly interrupted, whereas usually that's never an issue.  Phone calls, visitors, and now the dogs seem to be on a mission to prevent my normal routine. This morning Pico, usually very independent and almost stand-offish, wanted to be in my lap the whole time I was meditating.  Of course I obliged him and had a wonderful meditation where I envisioned Irene, myself and the dogs in our astral home, playing with them and having a delightful time.  The vibrational frequency state I was in at the end was awesome, even though I was scratching his neck the whole time. It didn't seem to negatively affect the meditation at all.

I have a lot of work to do to be ready for when little Kyra Irene comes into the world, Gerra's second child, due on the 31st.  I want to be ready to hang out there as long as she needs me, so I'm getting a few things ready so I can do my work and write in this blog.  Also today Robert is having a send-off barbecue for his son, who is in the navy, before he goes off to Japan, so I want to spend some time there today. It's nice to know that now I can do these things with confidence that it will not upset me or cause me to crash at all.  That's really amazing when I think about what it was like for me just a couple of months ago.

 

Comments