Thursday, July 20, 2017 Irene Thwacks Me On The Head

I had to drive into town again this morning. I really dislike having my routine interrupted but we (Irene and I) had a fun trip in and back. Later I was reading in the Facebook Grief Support Group about “moving on” and “finding a friend with benefits” or another life-partner. I thought it would be funny to reply something like “Well, Irene would haunt and harass the heck out of anyone that tried to get their hands on her man, so that wouldn’t be a good idea for me.” I didn’t, but it reminded me that Irene always said she was possessive, not jealous – you can only be jealous of what you don’t already have, and she already had me. I joked with her that you’re not supposed to be possessive in heaven and immediately thought about her saying “You just try it.” We both had a big laugh.

That started this whole conversation I was going on with Irene about how ridiculous that would be – how miserable anything like another relationship would make me, how I’m extremely happy to be alone and to be able to do what I’m doing now without people thinking I'm crazy and without anyone interrupting my crazy dialogues with the dead.
For whatever reason this whole scenario popped in my head about my daughter-in-law telling me that some woman she works with was interested in me and that she was really, really good-looking, and I said “What possible difference does that make?” and then, to be funny and crack wise with Irene, I said “Is she Sophia Loren?” (I had a big crush on her when I was young & Irene knew about it and we joked about it now and then) I went on to joke: “Because I think Sophia Loren is the only person Irene might give me a hall pass on.” Literally the instant I said that I bumped my head on a low doorway and immediately knew that Irene had just playfully smacked me in the head – it didn’t hurt at all. It was hilarious.  She would playfully thwack me on the head for saying smart-aleck, stupid things like that during our lives.

My friend whom I had talked to on the phone yesterday called and let me know that he got a clear sign today that helped him in grief.  We had talked about some things I kind of take for granted and I don't think I've even written about in the blog, things that the books and materials I've been reading agree on - like how those who have passed can hear you, how you can make your thoughts known, where they are, what they may be doing and what they may be going through on the other side. 

Something to remember is that, from the information I've gathered, it's hard for those on the other side to contact people here, because they have to lower their vibration and push into a harsher vibrational world. I've read where it's actually painful to them to do it. Also, they can feel our grief and pain; perhaps they could shut it out if they wanted, but most don't want to shut out a loved one.  So in my opinion if we want a good relationship with the dead, we should do as much of the work on this side as we can.  It's easier for us to go to them (from what I've read) via meditation and astral projection than for them to try to push into this world.

They are people in a world that has it's own set of physical laws -  yes, they are bodies of a refined matter that has a much higher frequency than our own. They don't work by magic and they don't become God-like with the power to do anything they want.  Also, many people have to recover or get acclimated once they cross over, depending on their physical and mental condition when they die. 

We should also pray for them, do affirmations and send them our love - these are very real streams of energy that actually help. Of course, this is all in my humble opinion from what I've read and have understood, and from what little personal experience I have.


Comments